Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday, August 13 - Animal

                                                           
                                                                  Old Dog


           Being old is hard....especially as a dog. It's 5:00am why does this man have to get up early everyday and leave me. I'm so tired I don't want to get up but, I have to make sure he is okay before work. *stretch* Gosh I wish he wouldn't keep walking up and down the stairs my joints hurt you know! Oh he is leaving now.....why does he have to leave again? Bye Dad!!! Better go back to sleep. Mom is up now *sigh* its still so early but I have to get up with her because the kids will be up soon and they will all leave me. Where do they go? The children sure are taking a long time to get up and I'm not as patient as I used to be. Better go bark at them. Yay now everyone is awake and I can make sure they are all okay before they leave! Can I have some of that food on the table? I promise I will never ask again. These people never give me their food...I only get my plain dog food. Oh bye family have a nice day...wherever you are going without me. I'm tired again... all that walking up and down the stairs was hard. I'm going back to sleep now so I can rest before my family gets home. Oh no! I slept through my family getting home hope they are okay without me being there. Is it dinner? Well I guess this plain food will do. I haven't been outside all day *BARK!* It's so nice out here, the sun is so warm I could...almost....fall.... Did I fall asleep out here?! Oh no that's the third time this week. I hope they didn't forget I was out here *BARK!* That was a close one. Well time to go to bed for me. Hmmm... I want to go upstairs to my bed but there are so much stairs. I'm just going to sleep under this chair. Goodnight family.
 
 
 Note: This post was about my own dog and his everyday life.  He is 17 (human years) old and looks very similar to the dog in the picture. He is a Dashund/Cocker-spaniel or a Docker.  
 
http://www.petyourdog.com/breed/Docker (link to info about Dockers if you are curious)

No comments:

Post a Comment