Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday, August 22 -Wacky Words

                              
                                                                            Sick


                            The sickness I have been having started of okay then it got corrupted
                                                           I feel like I am wasting away
                                       Of course I know sickness comes with tons of issues
                                                       Such as having to use gallons of tissues
                                                   However I am tired of using up all the tissues
                                                    This corrupt world caused me to be this way
                                    When corrupt people don't wash their corrupt hands it makes me say "Hey!"
                                                      The tissues are starting to pile
                                 Leaving my corrupted bedroom without anything as simple as a walking isle
                                                     This sad corrupt corrupt world
                                                          My sad corrupt issues
                                                       Have made me hate tissues
                                                           I hate being sick
                                     Especially having to use all these tissue......tissues...tissues...."ACHOOO!"
                                     Someone in this corrupt nasty world bring me more of those tissues
                                                        corrupt world corrupted sickness
                                                        Stupid stupid tissues
                                                                I hate tissues     
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment