Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday, August 14 - Gross


                                                                Veggie Burger



                           Recently, I have become a vegetarian. I have not found that I crave many foods
 I used to eat however, last month I really wanted a burger. Obviously I cannot eat a normal one.
Luckily, my mother and I found out that Red Robin makes veggie burgers. Perfect right? I ordered the burger which had a marvelous description of; a veggie patty on a whole grain sesame seed bun with lettuce, tomatoes, and Dijon mustard. Sounded good to me. I was soon to have a change of heart as far as this burger was concerned.
                         The waitress soon brought out our food and immediately when I saw the patty of the burger I got a little timid about it. It was almost yellow in color and was falling apart already. I just thought that maybe it would taste better. So, I took my first bite. Oh no. The taste was actually not awful ( tasted of mushrooms and onion). The texture was slimy, spongy, and in no way kept its form. This veggie burger was so repulsive I just took the poor excuse for a patty off and ate the lettuce, tomato and bun on its own. If you are vegetarian please save yourself and do not order the veggie burger at Red Robin - stick to a salad instead.


Listening to Xscape by Michael Jackson
                        
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/news/xscape-deluxe-edition-tracklist-contents-announced
            
              Favorite songs on album:

          -     Blue Gangsta
          -     Slave to the Rhythm
          -     Do you know where your children are?

No comments:

Post a Comment