Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday, November 20-Emotions

                                            No Voices

       There is a constant battle in my head between all other emotions and anger. They are not little, separate voices in my head; they are my own thoughts and feelings. I hate the sound of people eating. I never know if I am just disgusted or angry. Most of the time it is both. My anger usually wins the battle over joy. For example, anger creeps in when people invade my personal space. I could choose to find good in the situation but, anger always wins. The one thing anger never wins to is fear. Fear throws itself at me when I see a bug or watch a scary movie. I could just be angry about the situation and toughen up sadly, you will find me running away in fear. Anger and sadness are often the same thing for me. I am sad when I am angry and vise versa. In the end, anger seems to be my most prominent emotion. It is not a little voice; it is just me.


1 comment:

  1. I like how you have the picture that goes smoothly with your entry. I enjoy how you stated some of the things that bother you during everyday life. I also like how you made the story relatable for a lot of people. Good job!

    ReplyDelete