Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday, November 14- The Berlin Wall

       
                          The Berlin Wall


         The wall is coming down today. People are running to the wall screaming with joy. They climb over. Some stay and throw or use whatever they can to damage the wall. I am running to the wall and then I climb over. It takes effort, but I manage. I jump down run. I have no idea where to go but, I will find them. I have to find my family. I had the baby right before the wall was built. Then, I was separated from them. I thought it wouldn't be long but it was. Apparently  I am a fascist. That is why they separated us. I run through the wave of people until I see someone. She is my mother. We have an emotional reunion then, she tells me I need to know something. She tells me my husband and baby are dead. The tried to escape over the wall. I sat down and shut my eyes and cried. I had waited all this time for the wall to come down and now I am left with nothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Wall -link about the Berlin Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment