Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday, November 7- Ewww....that's creepy!

                                 No Job For You

                                  The man killed her he did
                                       One stab in the chest
                                      One bullet in the head
                                      He took her life, not I
                                        For this, I see red
                                     It is blood that I breath
                                         It is lives that I take
                                        No job for a mortal
                                          What a mistake
                                     He thought he could finally live
                                     without the adulterous wife
                                        But, he will pay the price
                                          He owes me a life
     

                              The crimson curtains of his living room sway
                                           I smell the life in the air
                                                 Today is the day
                                               It is time for him to go
                                   The smell of rotting flesh fills the air as well
                               I suppose he failed to dispose of his wife
                                   That is the beauty of the way I take lives
                             I don't have to worry about the evidence left behind
                                     One look from me and you are gone
                                   The breath snatched out of your chest
                                  The color drained from your cheeks
                                 And I'm left with one more piece
                                           to this puzzle I am making
                                                   of souls long gone
                                   The man looks at me and fear strikes his face
                                                  then nothing at all
                                              his eyes are left blank
                                 
                                  
                          
                   


1 comment:

  1. I liked how you told the story from two different perspectives, very creepy and interesting! The only thing I would suggest is to make sure to check for misspelled words.

    ReplyDelete