Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday, October 7- The Flip Side

                                          Removed

                          Them:   That girl is not responsible
                                        She's only fifteen
                                 How can we trust her with children?
                                       The girl is just a teen
                            She doesn't care about the children or the church
                                     So she is no longer invited
                                  to take part in teaching our children
                                    Let's relieve her of her position
                                        I bet she is excited

                            Me:  Oh how I care for the kids I teach
                                         I don't want to go
                                     The parents are infuriated
                                 The church's decision is causing a show
                                        No, I'm not eighteen
                                    but does that really matter?
                           My class on Sunday never even caused a clatter
                                   Now I have to leave my kids that I teach
                                     I am far from excited
                           The very people who encouraged me to serve
                                    proclaimed me uninvited
                                   
                                    
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment