Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6- Persona Poem

                                                                                      Cara
                                                                   I wake up for another day of work
                                                                         I don't even consider my work "work"
                    It is more a hobby that I get paid for
                           The makeup is put on
                        The eyebrows are groomed
                                      I wear Chanel
                                              I walk
                              Interviews are taken
                                      so are pictures
                            The makeup is taken off
                                             I sleep
                                      until tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment