Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday,Oct.23-Thats punny

                               
              This is not a PUN
    
       I can't think of any puns because I am awful at puns. They are never punny. Instead, I shall talk about how bad I am at puns for a few minutes. Once I was forced to participate in a best pun contest... I submitted ten awful puns in hope one would win. How many won? No pun in ten did.  I wish I had a photographic memory so I could remember each pun I came across. Maybe then I would be great at puns.  My uncle once had a photographic memory sadly, it never fully developed. I don't want to talk about my awful ability to create puns anymore. It is making me upset. Lets talk about baked goods shall we? I used to get the best baked goods from my friend's bakery. Unfortunately , it burnt down. Now her business is toast. Speaking of unfortunate accidents as far as cooks go, have you heard about that chef? He pasta way. Wow, I am very off subject from what this was supposed to be about. Have a great fall! Okay, more off subject.... I am just going to leaf.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh I see them now. Nice work. I wasn't catching them for a while. Oh, and correct use of meme is correct. +1

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "No pun in ten did" got me. Was Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete