Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday, October 28 - Character,Setting, Problem

                                      
         Tupac and Snoop Dog Go Shopping

Myself and Snoop Dog, my best friend, headed to Toys R' Us to get a birthday present for my nieces seventh birthday. We rode in my golden, jacked up limo of course. I don't understand why I always get so many stares when I walk in places. Maybe I should have worn more gold chains. I also forgot my grill today. "Tupac what we gon' get?" Snoop Dog asked me. "Man, I don't know- maybe they have little kid grills," I said," kids like that right?" Snoop Dog nodded in approval. We asked the employee who worked there where there grills were and if they had any rose gold ones. She gave us a weird look. I don't understand why. I had to keep pulling up my sagging pants as I walked down each isle searching for those darn grills. Sometimes being fashionable is hard. Eventually, Snoop Dog and I got tired of looking for grills. I wanted to stay and keep looking but Snoop Dog just wanted to give her a signed album. "Man, lets head outta here," he said. I ignored him looking in the Barbie isle for grills. He grabbed me by my Tupac brand hoodie and punched me square in the face. Oh it was on now. We fought until I could no longer see and I heard Snoop Dog spitting words at me I hadn't even heard before. "We are giving her a signed album!" Snoop Dog  yelled. "I need to go home so I can count my money!" Snoop Dog walked off yelling more curses at me on his way out. I lay on the floor of Toys R' Us and got arrested once again for "disturbing the peace". Stupid Snoop Dog.

1 comment:

  1. Positive = this was a good story
    Constructive = it had a few spelling errors in it though

    ReplyDelete