Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29- I'm weirded out

                     As soon as I arrived, I could tell something was out of place. I had just walked downstairs because I though I heard someone open our garage door. My parents were both at work and would not be home for another four hours. I walked around and noticed that a fresh, cold glass of water was on the counter. I called for my Dad because he could possibly be home. He had training that day. Nobody answered. A feeling of terror suddenly arrived in my heart. I quickly ran upstairs and locked myself in my bathroom. I tried to call both my parents and neither answered. This was also a sign they were still at work. I heard heavy foot steps walking around downstairs and I called for my dad again praying it was him. There was still no answer. I got as far away from the door as possible when footsteps started towards the door of my bathroom. I again called out for my dad because I could not accept the reality someone who I did not know was in my house. No answer. I screamed when the door started shaking and then relief flooded me when I heard my dad say, "Open the door, you're crazy." He told me he was joking with me. It worked, I was scared out of my mind. I was so thankful that nobody was really there.

2 comments:

  1. I liked how you put in those little details. It really adds to the story. To make it better, I think you could of added a picture something that could relate the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the story, it was really interesting and a little funny too. If you described more how you felt during that situation, it would make the piece more vivid. Use the suspense to build up on how you felt and use that to your advantage.

    ReplyDelete